Are you looking for a safe place for your dog to stay while you’re at work?
- Does your dog need socialization with other dogs?
- Are you wishing you could send your dog to school?
- Do you want to change a behavior to make your dog more fun to be around?
Give Heide a call 715-571-1252 to discuss your dog’s issues and determine if they would benefit from the Doggie Day Care program at Heide’s Pet Care.
The benefits of Heide’s Pet Care Doggie Day Care
- Learn new and challenging activities!
Does your dog need to learn how to play with others?
We’re happy to provide a safe and educational environment:
- Learn social skills and manners
- Indoor and outdoor controlled group play
- Controlled 2-hour naptime and downtime is beneficial for their health
Our dogs get a two-hour beauty nap.
Doggie Day Care Hours
I rang the bell. Now what? Treat time?
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, and every other Friday: 7am-5:30pm
Drop off times: 7am to 8:30am
Pick up times: 2:30pm to 5:30pm