Doggies can learn Good Manners and have fun at H.R.Max, Heide and Dave’s Petcare. My classes are tailored to your dogs capabilities and are small. You and your dog receive lots of attention!
Due to COVID, one-on-one training is the only option.
Every Dog needs training
Even if you never plan to use your dog for specialized activities like pet therapy, your dog will benefit from dog training.
If your dog is exhibiting behavioral problems like chewing, barking, or jumping on people, you will appreciate the dog training at the Wausau area Heide’s Pet Care that much more!
Call to sign up for one-on-one good manners training! Make your class personal!!!
You probably discovered dog training is an integral part of pet care and we specialize in it at Heide’s Pet Care.
- Heide’s training is fun for you and your dog.
- Does your dog have behavior issues that need to be addressed?
- Trouble walking your dog? We have several methods to correct that.
- Memory and cognitive skills are improved with training.
Smiling & Training at the same time!
What types of dog training does Heide’s Pet Care offer?
- Working with hearing-impaired dogs is a specialty.
- Physical and mentally challenging exercises.
- Low-impact agility activities.
- Dog manners training using human and dog-friendly techniques.
- Discussions of hygiene and proper nutrition during classes.
- Recommendations on the types of training harnesses and collars.
Just Call (715) 571-1252 to learn more and get on the schedule!
Therapy Dog International Testing
No Problem with the crutches!
If your dog has passed good citizenship class in conjunction with another obedience class, please consider Therapy Dog Testing.
Call if you have questions, no dates for the next Therapy Dog Classes. Classes will resume once COVID restrictions end. Please sign-up in advance.
Check out the TDI web site for more details. http://www.tdi-dog.org/
The dogs are teaching their owners how to “Heel"
Think dog training won’t work for your dog?
- Perhaps you are frustrated by trying to train your dog based on what you read in a book or saw online.
- You may even have worked with another dog trainer without successful results.
- Heide and Dave’s Pet Care dog training doesn’t feel like training to your pet. They think they are playing and really, they are.
Your dog is not unlike a child.
They can get bored easily. Remedy this by recognizing the need for:
Consistent and early training
High-value nutritional foods
Good leadership (parental skills)
Challenging tasks, games, and utilizing skillsets innate to your dog's breeding.
To solve these problems, call me at 715-571-1252.
When I meet your dog for the first time, I will speak with you to learn your concerns and then interact with your pet to see how he or she works with me.